Internet has got a lot of boost after the arrival of 4G in India and people are using the Internet to help someone else or to provide some service.
It is important to have a website for this and today there are millions of websites on the Internet.
Apart from making these websites, special care has to be taken about their security and from the point of view of security, there are many companies that provide help but the most trusted company among them is google and reCAPTCHA is a service made by google.
If you want to understand in detail about reCAPTCHA then you should read this article till the end.
What is reCAPTCHA?
reCAPTCHA is a service provided by google which provides a new layer of security on our website which increases the security of our website further.
The job of google reCAPTCHA is to allow humans and reject the permission of bots.
bots – bots are a type of program created by computer by humans, whose job is to weaken the security of our website.
And google reCAPTCHA protects our website by blocking these bots and spam.
There are different versions of google reCAPTCHA and their job is to provide security in different ways.
Advantages of Google reCAPTCHA
Advantages of Google reCAPTCHA
We can understand the advantages or benefits of google reCAPTCHA from these 3 things –
- Proven – google reCAPTCHA has been providing security to more than 5 million websites for more than a decade.
- Frictionless – A service that allows users to detect man-made bots and frauds.
- Adaptive – reCAPTCHA is a risk based machine that differentiates between bot and human and provides continuous and everlasting protection.
Google reCAPTCHA Use Cases
- Fraudulent Transactions
- Account Takeovers (ATO)
- Synthetic Accounts
- False Posts
- Money Laundering
Google reCAPTCHA is easy to add to your website, for example we do reCAPTCHA integration with contact form in wordpress.
Note – Google reCAPTCHA works only on live website and not on local website.
Add google reCAPTCHA to wordpress contact form
After login to the WordPress Dashboard (https://yourdomain.com/wordpress-dashboard/) you have to install the contact form-7 plugin for the contact page, after that you will see the option of Contact in the left side and you will see the option of Contact Click on Integration inside.
Click on setup integration.
After clicking on Setup Integration, you have to enter Site Key and Secret Key.
To add Site Key and Secret, you need to reCAPTCHA (v3). have to click on.
After that click on My reCAPTCHA or you can click on the link of reCAPTCHA https://www.google.com/recaptcha/admin/create
- After clicking on My reCAPTCHA, you have to first enter the name of your domain in the label.
- After that I have to choose reCAPTCHA type, then you have to add your domain name in Domains.
- In Owners, you will see your gmail id from which you have logged in to google. Apart from this, you can also add your other gmail id.
- After filling all the required fields, you have to accept the terms of service of google reCAPTCHA and click on submit.
After filling all the information your website will be registered in google reCAPTCHA and you will get Site Key and Secret Key which you have to copy and paste in setup integration so that your website can be secure from google reCAPTCHA.
Going to this post, what is Google reCAPTCHA and how to connect it to your WordPress website and how you can stop the SPAM Mail coming with the help of reCAPTCHA.
If you have a website on WordPress, then you will definitely be troubled by these spam mails, and you must have found the solution to that problem in this post.
If you have not come across any society, then you can ask by commenting, and do not forget to tell it together, how do you like this information.
You can also connect with us on social media to get the latest updates.